Saturday, October 23, 2010

2010 Oct 22 - Gina's Cafe

2010 Oct 22 - Gina'sCafe/Michael's Pizza
Stockton, CA - Breakfast


You can click on any photo to view a larger image, then click your browser's Back button to return to the Blog


Today I am taking mom to my almost daily breakfast stop. I ride my bicycle the almost four miles; have breakfast; relax and then ride a four, five or six mile bicycle ride home.

As we enter Joe, a friend of ours since 1948 comes over to greet mom. They used to see each other often and go to lunch together but it has been about a year now.
Mom and Joe


Joe changes tables to visit with mom


Mom, Rod and Joe. Rod, Joe and I had gone to the Wool Growers in Los Banos for lunch not long ago.


Mom has her one pancake, one egg and two pieces of bacon.
Mom likes a lot of butter


My half order of Veggie Scramble


~end for now
.

No comments:

Post a Comment